Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Things I enjoy are VAD summer camp Volunteers  Assisting the  Disabled.  At camp we swim and do  bowling games.  We also have a dance and closing cermonys.  My favorite part is the dance because of the cute boys.  I enjoy bowling at school. I enjoy being around friends.  
My dreams are that I would have a cure for this disease.  That I could walk and stand without help.  And not sit in a wheelchair all day.  I also have a dream to go to Disney World.  The farthest I’ve ever been is Cincinnati, Ohio.  I went to Ohio to see Martina McBride from Make A Wish Foundation.  It was a big surprise!  And I loved it.     

4 comments:

  1. I hope all of your dreams come true Amber. I wish there was some way I could help beyond praying for you and for a cure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like Martina McBride? I have never seen her perform, but I have a friend who claims she puts on a fantastic show! Don't let go of your dreams! Keep the hope! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the concert. Martina Mcbride is very nice, we talked about what kind of songs she was going to sing. she gave me some shirts. I got to sit in the front row. She gave me a keychain too. She sang my favorite song Concrete Angel.

      Delete
  3. I bet the cncert was great, I'm so glad you got to go! I am praying for a cure for MD and alot of other diseases too, and I still have you on my prayer list Amber. I hope and pray that you have more good days than not. Hang in there, I know you will get to Disney World some day! May God bless and keep you always,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete